25,Finally Got Rhinoplasty-so Glad! - White Plains, NY

Hello, I'm Emma , 25 from New York. I was in high...

Hello, I'm Emma , 25 from New York. I was in high school when I started to be a bit self conscious about my profile. SO I found Dr. Ciardullo on the web and went for a free consultation. I also saw another surgeon, but he was not a rhinoplasty specialist, so I decided to go with Dr. C. I read so many positive reviews about him and he re assured me that it would all be okay.
Dr C. semed knowledgeable, confident and very kind.

Day of surgery was a breeze! Both nurses and the anesthesiologist were so sweet and very professional.. Although I showed up late by a few minutes on day of surgery, they did not rush ANYTHING!

I woke up fine after anesthesia-just feeling tired, really.. It was so nice to be treated with such care by the nurse, who was kind enough to walk me to the car (my mom drove me) just as they promised me on the paperwork I was provided that helped me prep for surgery.

It is exactly a week since I had my surgery and I feel amazing! Day 3 was the worst, personally because My eyes were swelling, causing me to tear up randomly. But then I remembered about the arnica tablets so I began taking those and it really helped!

tomorrow is Wed 9/21 and my cast comes off!!!! I am so excited!

Post rhino

Dr.C did a fabulous job! I could not be more thrilled!!!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ciardullo always spoke to me in a calmly manner. He broke everything down when describing the surgery to me and was so professional throughout my rhinoplasty experience.