Gynecomastia: Male 40 Years Old, Very Large Nipples

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I developed Gynecomastia as a 14 year old boy and...

I developed Gynecomastia as a 14 year old boy and lived with it for nearly 26 years, until I found doctor Blau. For my entire teen and adult life I've been VERY self conscious about my chest and hated gym class, taking my shirt off, dating, swimming, or basically, any activity that would allow someone to see my male breasts. The sad part is, I was athletic! But my nipples were huge and my chest made me look and feel very strange. I'm so happy I found doctor Blau and invested in myself. I only get one life, so I want to make sure I can live it fully, without fear of taking my shirt of, or without needing to shop for shirts that my large breasts and nipples would poke through. It hurt my wallet and my posture. Dr Blau was a wonderful care giver and his staff was excellent. I couldn't be happier.
New York Plastic Surgeon

One of the best and most knowledgable surgeons in the world in the field of gynecomastia, male breast reduction, and female to male trans. He's really a wizard. I couldn't be happier. I mean, just look at my photos.