11 Mad-tired Look. Wheaton, IL

Just like everyone else I started to worry about...

Just like everyone else I started to worry about my "11 mad-tired"  look when people at work started commenting about how tired I always  look regardless of a very relaxing day or weekend...but I really don't mind them that much. It all started when I woke up 1 beautiful  morning and my 5 yrs old son had this worry/about to cry look in his face as I was preparing his breakfast  I asked him what was wrong...and he nervously asked me if I was mad at him...I told him no not all and his response  surprised me he told me why I look mad then and he made this frowning mad look. That was the point I realized I needed to do something about my frowning lines I'm 33 and I was always thinking I'm quite young to join the botox club but after that little conversation I had with my boy I had spent numerous hours reading and searching and finding out about botox it's positive side and negative effects...I am certain  that I had read every warnings and negative effects of it in this website  plus some more not trying to scare myself but to prepare myself mentally if 1 of the bad scenario happen to me. And I realized that all of that fear generally summed up and depend on the skill of the person injecting the toxin in your face. I looked up the price of the procedure in my area and most of all the name and qualification of the person I am willing to put my trust into. That's when I found Dr. John Pak.
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

I've never met a doctor that is so approachable, very friendly,  nice and most of all very honest in my whole life. Maybe that is just my own opinion but in my book Dr. Pak is topnotch. The quality of service he provided is really remarkable  even before I've met him for the 1st time for consultation. I sent him directly a bunch of emails asking and  inquiring about botox and fillers and his response was really quick and assuring.When I walked into his clinic I inquired him as well about fillers and he honestly told me that fillers will not do any much of a difference in my face and I really don't needed it. So we proceeded with the original botox plan and he told me it will take 3 days to see the full effect of botox.3 days had past and every time I looked at the mirror I see no difference. It made me think that maybe botox was not really meant for me and my body rejected it (should I cal Dr. Pak for a refund? Haha kidding) but from what I read from different people sometimes it will take a week or 2 depending on how your body taking it...which is true after 1 week of waiting my frown lines eased up and the "11" is not prominent anymore. Today I walked in to work and my co workers was asking me if I did have a very relaxing weekend as I look refreshed.I swear to myself that day after I walked out Dr. Pak's clinic that I would never ever tell anyone I got botox...but he did such an amazing job that it's only fair to let everyone know that he is really really good and knowledgeable on his field. So I started telling about him to my circle of friends and then to some women at work. Am I not embarrass about it? No not really...this guy deserve all the credits so here I am. Once this botox wears off I will be coming back again to see him for sure.Oh and 1 more thing when I was at his clinic the lady that processed my payment messed up and charged me twice for consultation. I called his clinic numerous times trying to sort my billing issues and  I got passed along with 1 person after the other some are a bit rude and  not too friendly...3 days later with 0 results and don't know who else to approach to... I emailed Dr. Pak directly and he sort out my double charges right at the same day. 1 phone call from him to his office and the billing department from wheaton eye clinic refunded me that same day! Yaaay!