Mr Matti - Revision Open Rhino - Weymouth, GB

It's straighter (I had a deviated septum) and love...

It's straighter (I had a deviated septum) and love my profile but in some angles my nose still looks too big for my liking. Mr Matti's work is very conservative and although my new nose looks ok, I would have preferred it to be a little more defined or perfect. Maybe that's just me being overly fussy. Anyway, the recovery has been long and arduous and one year on, still hope the swelling may go done. Have been reading it can take up to 16 months. Can't help wondering if Lucien Ions may have done a better job?? Happy for your comments

Matti nose

So it's almost 1 year now and I thought to share some photos for those of you who are unsure about who to go to. Everyone seems to favour Lucien Ions and he does great work. I was looking at my before photos and had forgotten what a bent hooter I had.
How am I feeling about my nose now? It's a definite improvement especially in profile. I NEVER used to be complimented on my profile but now I am. Funny isnt it!!
At times and in some angles I wonder whether the tip is still large and I hope there may still be some swelling as the tip feels tender and stiff still. Even 1 year on.
I know it's petty to obsess about one's nose and I don't want to but would be so grateful for your comments please.
The scar has healed and can't be seen. Breathing is great. No problems. Just wonder if it could have been smaller especially at the tip.

Matti year - 1 year on

More photos in all angles and hoping I get some feedback and can help others

Matti nose : taken today : 1 year post surgery

More angles taken really close up.

Last photo

From more distance

London Plastic Surgeon

Not sure. He is. Dry friendly before the procedure but will not willingly fix any problem