Finally a "Fix"! - Wexford, PA

I am thrilled I found ReNova! Dr. Julio...

I am thrilled I found ReNova! Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez’s attention to detail in his practice is impressive. The time he takes with you to educate you on your procedure is something you rarely experience with a physician any longer. His relaxed demeanor makes you comfortable with your decision to enhance and rejuvenate your appearance with the different options that are available at ReNova Plastic Surgery. He is conservative in his approach, and the result is subtle. I have had fillers and Botox for years at renowned clinics both in Pittsburgh area and in Florida, but never with the intentness that I experienced yesterday while having filler in my cheeks and lips and Botox. More importantly…he did it himself! Most often you have a qualified PA or nurse that does the injections, but to have someone of Dr. Julio’s caliber actually doing your injections was quite a surprise. Based on past experience, I was prepared for several days of “down time” after the procedures, but there was little swelling and no bruising…and that is a first for me! I look fabulous (if I do say so myself) and only one day after the injections. I feel confidant that I can go out as early as today and not have the tell tale signs of “work done”. In about two weeks, which is the norm for everything to settle in, he tells me I can come back in and have it “tweaked” if need be. Thank you Dr. Julio!

With regard to a surgical procedure, you know you are in good hands. I first sought out Dr. Julio after seeing a procedure on The Doctors for a condition I have had since I was 18. For years I was told there was nothing to be done to correct it. I had fat deposits at the base of my neck causing a “hump” like appearance. It was not from medications I had taken, or from a disease, but rather seemed to be genetic since my mother and grandmother both had this as well. I researched the procedure and Dr. Julio was recommended. A bit nervous, yet excited to see if I could in fact have this removed via Smart Lipo, at my appointment Dr. Julio assured me there was a simple procedure to correct the problem. He took care to have it done at a surgery center, rather than his office, explaining in detail what would happen and the results I could anticipate. I was so excited, realizing that finally I would have this corrected. I am two weeks post procedure, had very little pain or inconvenience, and the result is life changing. The procedure, and the removal of the “hump” has boosted my self-confidence by a large measure. I will continue to visit ReNova for any and all procedures and maintenance in the future.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon