Julio Clovijo-Alvarez is a Brillent Plastic Surgeon - Wexford, PA

Dr. Alvarez is very companionate, detail oriented,...

Dr. Alvarez is very companionate, detail oriented, thorough plastic surgeon. He is like Michelangelo with his hands creating for women the bodies that they want and never thought possible. He truly loves plastic surgery and you can tell by looking at his results. My surgery took 3.5 hours because of all the reconstruction he had to do. Implant removal and reconstructing the breast.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alvarez is kind, compassionate, and extremely gifted. He completely reconstructed my breasts. He had to undo the damage from a breast reduction in 1978 and implants 2011. I went to him feeling like a freak. He transformed my breast explanting the implant and using my own breast tissue. I can't believe how beautiful my breast are now. He is easy to talk to and listens to what you want for your body. He makes you feel comfortable. I went to see 3 other physicians and none of them offered to reconstruct. They wanted to put other implants in or just remove them without reconstruction. He was the first surgeon I went to and he suggested that I get other opinions before making a decision. Although I went to 3 other plastic surgeons in the Pittsburgh area, I knew during my consultation with Dr. Alvarez that he was the one who would perform my surgery.