BBL - Wexford, PA

I have a genetic condition that fosters skin...

I have a genetic condition that fosters skin laxity. I have managed my weight my whole life, exercised regularly and still I had the same problem with my lower body that someone who had gastric bypass would....everything was falling! I had a BBL and expected to have a circumferencial lift after. I had to gain weight for the procedure and although I wish I had gained more to be harvested, Dr. C managed a miracle for my bum.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C is the best! The office staff is wonderful and the follow up is concerned and consistent. Dr. C is honest, strait forward and still manages to be kind. He is an expert and always takes the time to educate you about desired procedures. He basically saved me from getting a circumferencial lift by sculpting my bum with a BBL. The circumferential lift would have been expensive and harder to heal from. I also received a laser from him and even though I was squirmy he was patient and concerned about my comfort. He has injected filler for me and botox and NO BRUISING! I will never see another PS! Plastic surgeons can be such egomaniacs but Dr. C is kind, informed and an expert at what he does.