Botox Experience - Pittsburgh, PA

I was so worried about getting Botox injections...

I was so worried about getting Botox injections but after consulting with Dr. Clavijo I wasn't worried anymore. He explained the procedure to me and how it works. He also explained to me in what areas I would need Botox. He wouldn't just do the procedure to make a sell. He is very honest and is all about patient care. During the procedure I barely felt the injections. No pain or bleeding at all. He really knows what he is doing and I would recommend him to anyone.

I have been receiving Botox from Dr. Clavijo for a while now for my forehead area and I love it!!! It really does make a difference. The procedure is painless and lasts for 3 months, sometimes longer. Dr. Clavijo is the best at doing injectables. He takes his time and is very gentle so there is no pain. If anyone is considering having Botox done I would highly recommend Dr. Clavijo at Re-Nova Plastic Surgery!!!

I had my forehead injected with Botox from Dr. Clavijo and he did an amazing job! NO pain and NO bruising. I was in and out of the office in 15 minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Clavijo for any type of injections. He also does Botox injections for chronic migraines. He does it all!!! He is a great doctor with a great staff!!!!!

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clavijo is an outstanding doctor. He listens to you and is very honest. He takes pride in his work. I would recommend him to anyone.