Selection of the Hair Transplant Surgeon is the Most Important Decision. Wethersfield, CT

I realized I had lost a lot of my hair. My...

I realized I had lost a lot of my hair. My remaining hair was difficult to groom and I was self-conscious. I felt uncomfortable at work (engineering) where I regularly interact and speak to large groups of people.
I decided to take action. I found Dr. Boden by asking my circle of medical professionals that care for me. Then a phone call to Dr. Boden’s office (Dr. Boden’s staff is very helpful and friendly) and a week later I was in Dr. Boden’s office talking to him about my hair and my goals. He was generous with his time and completely explained all the options and their costs.
I quickly learned that Dr. Boden is friendly, professional, a strong communicator, provides realistic assessments, inspires trust, has a good sense of humor and is genuinely concerned about you as a patient and as an individual.
I decided to have a (FUT) hair transplant procedure (May 2014) with Dr. Boden. The procedure was done in one day, with almost no discomfort and the recovery period was only a few days. The hair transplant results exceeded my expectations.
I recently (April 2015) had my second hair transplant with Dr. Boden.
I would highly recommend Dr. Boden if you are considering a hair transplant.
Hartford Hair Restoration Surgeon