More Like Myself. Wethersfield, CT

Two years ago I told Dr. Boden that I wanted to...

Two years ago I told Dr. Boden that I wanted to look more like myself. I was a man with a receding hairline (up to the top of my scalp) and thinning hair, and that was "myself." So what does "more like myself" mean? When I looked at the mirror, I did not recognize myself as attractive or someone I recognized as my ordinary everyday self. I wanted to feel attractive and I wanted to have my usual or everyday looks back. I wanted to continue dating: if I did not think of myself as attractive, others would not either. If men exercise or work out to have themselves look attractive, I would get a hair transplant to look attractive. I did not want movie star looks but at very least I wanted to recognize through my own eyes that I am attractive.
Remembering two years back, the only thing I would change is not going back to work so soon after the procedure. There was swelling after the procedure (which is normal) but waiting 3 or 4 days after the hair transplant to go back to work would have been better for me.
Dr. Boden has the expertise to address my need for hair growth with realism and empathy. Over the years he continues to follow up and offer his expertise to maintain or improve my hair growth and it is up to me to follow his advice/instructions. I was pleased with the results two years ago and even more pleased now. I do look more like myself. I highly recommend him and his team of professionals.
Hartford Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Boden, MD has the expertise to address my need for hair growth with realism and empathy. Over the years he continues to follow up and offer his expertise to maintain or improve my hair growth and it is up to me to follow his advice/instructions. I was pleased with the results two years ago and even more pleased now. I highly recommend him and his team of professionals.