Dr. Boden is Superb - Wethersfield, CT

Dr. Boden is an honest dealer, a highly gifted...

Dr. Boden is an honest dealer, a highly gifted practitioner, and an incredibly kind, helpful person. He literally "wrote the book" on hair transplants (seriously, he's published medical textbook chapters on the procedure.) I had talked to some other clinics, but it was clear very quickly that Dr. Boden and his staff were head-and-shoulders above the rest in professionalism, competence, compassion, and convenience. And to top it off, he was the most reasonably priced of anyone I talked to. He knows what he's doing, and he'll be very straight with you, explaining everything to you in detail. He will not try to sell you a bunch of miracle cures; he will tell you precisely what he is capable of and how he intends to do it.

It has only been six month since my procedure, so I can't speak for the full results (they take about a year), but so far I am very impressed. The new hair seamlessly blends in, and there is almost no scar where the donor hair was taken. It's exactly as he said it would be. I have no complaints whatsoever.

I'm very pleased with my new hair, and with the experience generally. Dr. Boden is a true master of his craft. He is THE person to come to.
Hartford Hair Restoration Surgeon