Terrible Rhynoplasty! Please Read - Westwood, CA

I went to Dr. Rawnsley in need to fix my septum...

I went to Dr. Rawnsley in need to fix my septum for breathing purposes and have a few minor things changed about the appearance of my nose. My results are scary, terrible and really disappointing. It's hard to believe this is his profession. I had to go through 2 back to back surgeries a week apart because he screwed up so bad the first time. I woke up and nose looked like it had been removed from my face and placed at a diagonal. It was extremely deviated to the right. I went in the following Monday(after a Friday surgery) And he said, "yup, it's deviated too much. I have to fix it immediately." He scheduled me for the following Friday. I had to miss two weeks of work due to his terrible mistake. From this point forward this experience was an absolute nightmare. I had many questions regarding the safety of a second surgery on the same site only a week later. My mom had a lot of concerns about swelling and bleeding. When my mother called to ask Questions, Suzanne was extremely rude to her. After doing some research and consulting other surgeons, I decided to proceed with the second surgery. I had 2 other consults and both surgeons said that they would have to wait a year before trying to repair my nose. I could not live with my nose this deviated for a whole year. Dr. Rawsley was my only option to some resolution. Moving forward to my second surgery.... It is still deviated. He shortened my nose and that was NEVER discussed. I liked my nose.. It just needed to be refined a bit at the tip. At my follow up he admitted that it was still deviated and there was nothing he was able to do. I not comfortable posting pictures of myself on this. Please please reconsider going to Dr. Rawnsley.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon