Scarred for Life - Westwood, NJ

I had MOHS surgery 10 days ago because I was told...

I had MOHS surgery 10 days ago because I was told it was my only option. The whole procedure was downgraded to a tiny little cut that I wouldn't feel because of the lidocaine. Well, the cut was huge and deep and the stitches long and ugly, the mental and physical pain were much more than expected.
Westwood Dermatologic Surgeon

When I first met the doctor, I found him cold and felt he had no bed side manner. Told me the only option I had was surgery and downgraded this to s nothing procedure. I was not prepared for what happened at all. It wasn't until after I had it done and had experienced all that pain that he told me he went over other options with me, which he did not. He also told me I wasn't feeling pain and that was just my interpretation of the feelings and that I must have had a low tolerance for pain because most of he other patients feel no pain. It angered me when I realized I was not a patient be cared about but a client he was making money off of and his office was an assembly line of dozens of people to just cut cut cut all day long. Maybe some cuts were necessary and maybe some were not but he really scared me into thinking I was dying of bone cancer (because the tumor had been there so long) that I chose him to do the survey ASAP. A choice I will regret forever.