Excited for my Third Transplant with Dr. Rawnsley!! - Westwood, CA

Just two days until my hair transplant with Dr....

Just two days until my hair transplant with Dr. Rawnsley. It's been ten years since my last procedure and the results have been nothing short of amazing. I would be as bald as my grandfather today had I not received hair transplants from Dr. Rawnsley in my 30s. Back then, Dr. Rawnsley told me I might need to come back someday for a follow-up. The hair he put in is of course still full and in place, but my regular hair has continued thinning, so we are now going to fill that in to match the hair he transplanted in my 30s. I'm hoping this procedure will be as pain-free as the last one. Though I know some experience headaches after, I experienced no discomfort whatsoever. I know the technology has advanced in the past ten years, so I'm excited to experience Dr. Rawnsley's state of the art work that now causes no scarring. I will update you after the procedure -- with photos.

Three months after transplant - amazing results from Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley

I just got done styling my hair and couldn't believe how thick it was. I didn't have to spend time trying to cover up my thinning hair line -- because I no longer have one. And the new growth is just now beginning as Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley told me it was. Excited to see how it progresses with even thicker results!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon