Neck/chin Liposuction - Westport, CT

I have never had a strong profile, even at my...

I have never had a strong profile, even at my thinnest weight. Double chins or "turkey necks" just run in my family. I have wanted to get this procedure done for 3 years and finally got the courage to do it only because I had the vacation days and didn't know the next chance I would get. I can't believe I finally did it. I am so please and only wish I had done it sooner!
Westport Plastic Surgeon

I had seen several plastic surgeons for consultations before deciding on Dr. O'Connell. I actually moved to New York but chose to return to Connecticut so that he could perform my surgery. The entire staff is incredibly friendly and patient. My nurse, Leslie, was absolutely amazing. I was really nervous going into the procedure and as soon as I saw her, I instantly felt more confident and comfortable. I feel that Dr. O'Connell is very knowledgable and has a lot of integrity. He was very quick to say what he was and wasn't comfortable doing, rather than accepting my money and compromising my health or appearance. I also feel like he gave me realistic expectations and met them. I will definitely return to Dr. O'Connell for any future procedures.