Dr. James Lyons- Talented Plastic Surgeon and Artist! - Westport, CT

I went for a consultation to Dr. Lyons beautiful...

I went for a consultation to Dr. Lyons beautiful office in Westport. I was apprehensive to have this surgery performed, but once I met with him, I booked my appointment that very day.The Staff is very professional and Dr. Lyons is a truly gifted surgeon. He explained the procedure, what to expect, the down time and what I could realistically hope for. He and his staff took such good care of me. He is a very competent plastic surgeon with a warm and welcoming bedside manner. He and his staff are very caring. I feel like I went to a spa for the day, and 2 weeks later have seen the results of a beautiful job well done with expert precision. I am more than pleased with his artistry.
Westport Plastic Surgeon

I was brought into an examining room and Dr. Lyons and his assistant thoroughly explained the procedure, the down time, pain level and what he believed he could accomplish to improve my looks. He has a very warm and welcoming bedside manner while being extremely professional. He is an absolute jewel--an artist and a plastic surgeon. His staff is very knowledgeable and took great pains to see to my comfort throughout the procedure and also 2 weeks prior to the procedure. I was very confident that he would do an expert job.