22 Years Old 300cc High Profile Silicone Implants - Westport, CT

I am so unbelievably happy with my results. If I...

I am so unbelievably happy with my results. If I had to do it all over again I would. It is now D6 my boobs already look perfect. I've alwaysFelt so self-conscious about my small boobs and now I almost want to show the world. Because I'm so proud of them. My surgeon was amazing. My incisions can't be more than an inch and a half long. My boobs still feel a little hard and tight but I know that will change in time. After surgery I was sore and it was painful but the pain was definitely bearable. It was just very uncomfortable to breathe. Dr. Boris Goldman in Westport Connecticut performed my surgery and he couldn't have done a better job. If you are in this area do yourself a favor and see him if you're considering a breast Aug.
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goldman was the best. He made me feel so comfortable. And his work was outstanding. If I do any of you to plastic surgery it wont be from any other doctor but him.