Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck - Weston, FL

I was referred to Charles A. Messa, III by a...

I was referred to Charles A. Messa, III by a family member. She told me that Dr. Messa was an excellent doctor and she knew several people that engaged his services before her, and they were all very happy with the results. I do realize that Dr. Messa may cost more than the average cosmetic surgeon, but he is not an average cosmetic surgeon. He is an extraordinarily gifted artist and he is worth every penny. As they say, “you get what you pay for”.

I never felt scared and I always had the utmost faith in Dr. Messa’s ability. He is charming and has a fantastic bedside manner and he remembers his patients. He has a twinkle in his eye, and that shows me he loves what he does. You are never a faceless number to Dr. Messa. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and he tells you if you are not happy with the results, he will re-do them.

I was offered some plastic surgery at half the price that Dr. Messa charges, but I will not go anywhere else but Dr. Messa. I intend to have more cosmetic surgery and Dr. Messa will be the only one I will allow to perform it.

Dr. Messa’s staff is outstanding! They are caring, attentive and kind. I stayed overnight after my surgery and I was so well taken care of.

Thank you Dr. Messa and your wonderful staff!!!