Uneven Breasts - Silicone Sientra Unders - Miami, FL

Had 2 kids figured why not have something that i...

Had 2 kids figured why not have something that i have always wanted. Did research Dr. Charles Messa..and.so a girl at Coral Square Mall that recommended him... i wanted more of a natural look so I went for sientra unders smooth round silicone. My ideal look was between Nicki Minaj/Kim K.... The Dr. Was very nice easy to talk to and i did explain my vision..we also discussed tweaking my areola. Looking back i should've done a thorough Internet search because i would've gone another direction . Wearing low cut shirts now involves a push up bra. I was looking for alot of cleavage- in which i didn't get.. not satisfied at all for what i paid for????????????????????.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Bedside manners great..because i live in Nj can't exactly hop on a plane for followup visits. Staff members are friendly I contacted his office a few weeks back and still awaiting on how he is prepared to fix this uneven breasts.