Amazingly Revitalized Skin - Simply Glowing!! - Weston, FL

I have been a patient of Dr. Greene for over 2...

I have been a patient of Dr. Greene for over 2 years, and he has provided a variety of treatments. Just this week in I went in for my second Active FX. (I did one last August and was so thrilled with the results, so I took his advice and will be doing this treatment on a yearly basis). Right now my face is super red and pixilated looking, which will be followed by itching and peeling, and finally incredibly fresh and beautiful skin. This laser, and Dr. Greene's treatment with this laser, is better than others I have done (Fraxel) at a world renowned Academic Center in the Northeast where these lasers were actually invented. The difference with Dr. Greene is that he is so experienced and specialized in the treatments he provides. He has done these treatments so many times and he is truly and expert. The results are so suprisingly refreshing that I get constant compliments on my skin. I have sent one friend to him, and I have 2 others who will visit him soon. He is the best, by far.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greene does the Active FX procedure himself. He is super friendly and kind. He is chatty and fun, and always makes me feel great. The reason is because I think he puts so much thought into my specific face, and customizing my treatments, whether it is filler or botox or laser.