Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Weston, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Harrell is an amazing doctor! I was originally...

Dr. Harrell is an amazing doctor! I was originally suppose to have my surgery with a different doctor and was called the day before and told he was having surgery himself and therefore, Dr. Harrell would be performing the surgery. I'm a super planner and had done extensive research on the original Doctor performing it so, I was very nervous. After researching Dr. Harell, I could not find not one negative review on him. Meeting him for the first time the morning of, couldn't have been better! Everything happenes for a reason, I say. He was extremely patient, went over everything that was being done very thoroughly... Explained things I never would have even thought to ask! Made me feel extremely comfortable with him doing my procedure. Took his time doing the procedure as I was later told he is a perfectionist. While waking up from anesthesia, I apparently asked him the same question, 5 times and he patiently answered it each time, according to my husband! He even called the evening of to check up on me and offered to have me follow up with him at his office if I preferred to see him rather than seeing someone else at the original office I was scheduled to do the procedure with. Glad he did because I had a list of questions to ask that the doctors there weren't willing to answer because"they didn't want to step on his toes". Again, he patiently answered every question and has an amazing patient coordinator, Haziel. She was also amazing and beyond helpful. I couldn't have landed in the hands of a better Doctor and staff and am beyond grateful that I did. I can't say enough about them!
Miami Plastic Surgeon