Dr. Messa is Simply the Best! - Weston, FL

I cannot begin to thank him enough--Dr. Messa has...

I cannot begin to thank him enough--Dr. Messa has helped me regain my pre-baby body and confidence. I had a Mommy Makeover last year in May. He did a tummy tuck with liposuction and a breast lift with silicone implants. After giving birth to two kids and experiencing major weight gain + weight loss, I didn't feel or look my age. I tried to diet and exercise but there's only so much you can do on your own: lose skin just won't go away and gravity takes over with age alone, add a couple of breastfed kids--ha! My breasts sagged so much! It was awful. I lost interest in going clothes shopping because I was so unhappy with my body even though I was eating super clean and exercising like crazy. That's when I knew something had to be done. I had heard of Dr. Messa through other people who live in this area and had gone to him. After reading some online reviews I decided to finally call and make an appointment. From my first phone call to my last follow up visit everyone made me feel very comfortable and were super nice. Dr. Messa patiently answered the many questions I had at almost every appointment I went to and he put me at ease every time. Surgery is scary so you need to be sure you are going to a skilled surgeon & staff who can also dedicate time to you--I couldn't have picked a more caring doctor and staff! I knew what to expect every step of the way. I look and feel wonderful! Finally being confident enough to go to the beach again was such a treat! I feel like myself again and I couldn't be more glad to have found Dr. Messa. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!