Mommy Makeover for 38 Year Old, Mother of 3 - Weston, FL

I highly recommend Dr. Messa and his staff! I had...

I highly recommend Dr. Messa and his staff! I had a mommy makeover that included a tummy tuck, lipo and breast implant exchange.
From the very beginning I was made to feel very comfortable and taken care of. Everyone at the front reception area is very warm and welcoming. I never waited more than 5 minutes at any of my appointments. The nurse that went over all of the information at the pre-op and took those "dreaded" before pictures made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Messa was extremely kind and informative. I decided to let Dr. Messa choose the size of my implant during surgery and they are perfect for my body shape. Dr. Crawford, the anesthesiologist, was also very nice and informative. I woke up from the surgery with no problems at all. No nausea or extreme pain at all. I spent the night in the recovery room and was taken care of very well by the night nurse.
Overall, I already love my new shape and the recovery has been unbelievably easy! I have to believe that is due mainly to Dr. Messa's techniques!