Love my Body-Mommy Makeover!!! - Weston, FL

Ive been waiting to for years to have a tummy tuck...

Ive been waiting to for years to have a tummy tuck and started to research on different procedures. I saw Mommy makeover and i just knew this is what i needed. Im petite.. 5'2 and 128lbs, and always saying to my husband if only I could just get this stomach removed life would be so much better *FABULICIOUS!!!*. This stomach fat started to interfere with the way I sat and of course the way my clothes were fitting me. I am 47 and It was at this point I made up my mind to undergo this procedure. I'm a nurse and I have to say I am very particular, so I researched for about 6 months and found the BEST DOCTOR- Dr Charles Messa (Weston Plastic Surgery). When I met Dr Messa, my husband and I knew he was the perfect choice. He is very professional and explains every detail and I must say the same goes for the staff. The surgery went smooth, not much pain at all. I was off my Percocets after the 2nd or 3rd day post op, every says how great I look and scaring is minimal. Oh and I do have to mention that I am so happy my original belly button looks insanely great. I will post pics, but keep in mind that I am still healing..... today makes me 9 1/2weeks.

2nd Day post op