40 Year Old, Mother of 4 - Weston, FL

I had a mommy makeover 9 years ago, results were...

I had a mommy makeover 9 years ago, results were great but just wanted a little conturing so I decided to do liposuction of flanks and back. The procedure was a success. I was really sore the next day but was able to move around without difficulty. I had the procedure on Friday and was able to return to my desk job on Wednesday. I recommend this procedure to anyone that is looking to remove stubborn fat (love handles).
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrell is an exceptional plastic surgeon. Hs is patient and attentive to your request. I drilled him with questions and he answered them all throughly. My first procedure with him was 9 years ago, I had a mommy makeover. He did such a great job, I returned when i wanted some liposuction. My results were Amazing, then and now. He contoured my body to perfection. Even my husband is in awe of my results. If you are looking for a surgeon; he is your man. He has many years of experience, his resume speaks for itself. His assistant Haizel is a jewel, she is professional and is there every step of the way. I highly recommend The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery.