40 Year Old, Mother of 4 - Weston, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a mommy makeover 9 years ago, results were...

I had a mommy makeover 9 years ago, results were great but just wanted a little conturing so I decided to do liposuction of flanks and back. The procedure was a success. I was really sore the next day but was able to move around without difficulty. I had the procedure on Friday and was able to return to my desk job on Wednesday. I recommend this procedure to anyone that is looking to remove stubborn fat (love handles).

Dr. Harrell is an exceptional plastic surgeon. Hs is patient and attentive to your request. I drilled him with questions and he answered them all throughly. My first procedure with him was 9 years ago, I had a mommy makeover. He did such a great job, I returned when i wanted some liposuction. My results were Amazing, then and now. He contoured my body to perfection. Even my husband is in awe of my results. If you are looking for a surgeon; he is your man. He has many years of experience, his resume speaks for itself. His assistant Haizel is a jewel, she is professional and is there every step of the way. I highly recommend The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery.