Liposuction - Weston, FL

Dr. Messa recently did my liposuction procedure on...

Dr. Messa recently did my liposuction procedure on my inner/ outer thighs, my knees and my banana roll. I heard/read amazing reviews prior to my procedure but he FAR surpassed any expectations I had. Dr Messa is an ARTIST with a genuinely warm bedside manner. From my first consultation, he and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I am now 3 weeks out and I look AMAZING! And the best part is my suture incisions are already 90% disappeared! 5 stars isn't enough for Dr Messa!