First Time Lip Filler, 1.4 CC, 23 Yrs Old - Weston, FL

I've always wanted larger lips. Anytime I put on...

I've always wanted larger lips. Anytime I put on lipstick before I always just felt I was accentuating how small they are. Not anymore! Dr. Greene injected 1.4 CC into my upper and lower lip over the course of two sessions and kept them looking naturally larger.

The first session, he injected .8 CC of juvederm. He first lined the lips to give them more definition by injecting around the edge. Those injections felt like a fire breathing dragon was trying to escape out of my face. But alas, beauty is pain! The subsequent injections were into the meaty pink part of the lip to plump it and didn't hurt quite as bad.

The second session, we used the remainder of the juvederm syringe and the remainder of a restylane syringe we had from doing my tear troughs to plump them some more.

The swelling wasn't too bad, I never looked like a duck or anything. I did bruise really bad, however. And it's hard to make up an excuse as for why there's 6 seperate black bruises on your mouth. But it was worth it!

More proportionate

Forgot to add a side profile view. I think this is one of the most impressive changes. My nose is fairly prominent, so the larger lips definitely match better in my opinion. Also there is a photo of before my tear trough filler, then after tear trough and lips.
Weston Physician

Dr. Greene is fantastic. His bedside manner is excellent and you can tell it's genuine. He listens to your opinion and concerns about the procedure and puts you at ease. He gave me the exact natural result I was looking for! His staff was excellent as well- everyone from the front desk to the PA/Nurse.