Lip Filler Experience - Weston, FL

I absolutely love Dr. Greene! He is amazing. My...

I absolutely love Dr. Greene! He is amazing. My first time getting filler was earlier this year, and I loved my results, I just got my second syringe and I am loving it! He is extremely patient with me considering I was a ball of nerves the first time I went in. He answered all of my questions and took a good amount of time to explain the entire procedure. He is very gentle when injecting I barely felt anything this time around. I think that the only reason I felt a little bit of pain the first time was because of how tense I was! I would never trust anybody else with my lips (or face in that matter) other than him. Lip filler is the only thing I have done in his office but I know when I want something done to my face I will be calling his office. I highly recommend him.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greene is beyond great. His technique is gentle and he makes you feel extremely comfortable. Down to earth kind of guy. Very honest.