Dreamed About Having Boobies and Today It Came True...Weston, FL

Hi I'm 33 years old 5'6" 130lbs. I have no kids...

Hi I'm 33 years old 5'6" 130lbs. I have no kids and I do love my boobs, but they have always been small and all my life I have dreamed about getting bigger ones. Well today my dream came tru. I decided this year it was time to get the ball rolling so I started doing tons of research. And I do have to say that this website was amazing in helping me along the way. So as I'm sitting in the couch recovering I thought I would share my experience so far as well.

I don't live in the United States so I had to do my research and pick a handful of doctors I was interested in. I know a lot of people on my island that have gone to Miami to get it done so they had recommendations and advise. But I do feel it's super important to do your own research and talk to a few docorts. In the end I chose Dr. Charles Messa in Weston, Fl. He was the last dr I met with for a consultation and I knew immodestly that he was the one.. After doing all the bloodworm and choosing size and date. I had to fly home and wait for a little over a month between that time I was have having boob dreams every night. They were to big to small looked the same... And started stressing about the size and shape. Almost making myself sick stressing. So I went to my doctor and he gave me some Xanax , helps tons! Then got prepared buying ice packs, nuun(tabs for electrolyte's to add to water), my medications the doctor prescribed, lotions, coconut oil, snacks, comfy pillows anything to make myself more comfortable.

And the the day was here. It happened all so fast and before I knew it I was back at the condo on the couch. But in the beginning they gave me my iv and aparently I was allergic to the antibiotic and had a very bad reaction. They sorted me out right away but it was a huge scare and being a full moon I freaked out. But being a blue moon I guess it means to seize the moment so I had to relax and just go with it. And feels like everything went smooth from there.

I decided to go with Sientra moderates profile 350cc in both breast. I have not seen them yet as they told me I can't remove the bandages till after the visit to the office tomorrow am. I'm and so excited and nervous to see them... I have posted some wish Picts and before Picts and tomorrow I will update with more photos....

day one post op

Got the badges off and get my first look. I love them already!!! So happy!

10 day post opp!!!

Loving them more every day!!! Not having any pain at all which makes it hard to keep yourself from using my arms to much. So happy how they are coming along.

2 month post opt

Love love love them!

????

??????????

So far he has been amazing. I felt very comfortable with him and he was good at answering questions. And when I get to see them I guess I can review the product...