38 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5'4", 125lbs, Replaced 270cc for 450cc High Profile Silicone Implants with Donut Lift - Weston, FL

I had my first BA 15 years ago with very happy...

I had my first BA 15 years ago with very happy results. After breastfeeding 2 little girls, my breasts started to look a little saggy, so I decided it was time for a revision.
I visited several doctors in the area and Dr. Rothfield is by far the most experienced. All his answers were straight to facts and he was very confident and professional. While other doctors insisted I need it a lollipop lift, Dr. Rothfield was confident he can deliver the results I wanted with a donut lift, avoiding scars. He was right! I'm very happy with my results so far

Before and After (2 weeks)

It has been only 2 weeks but I love my results so far. I told Dr Rothfield I wanted to keep the same size of bra 34C. I didn't want to go bigger, I actually told him I wouldn't mind if they are ever a little smaller.. I also asked him to reduce the size of my aureola to make my breasts look more proportional. He delivered everything I asked for! By the way I have some bruises because he actually had to performed a capsuloplasty (extract scar tissue around my old implants) because I had a capsular contracture on the right one, and to keep the same volume on both breast he replaced the capsule on the left one as well, although that was not contracted. This is way he had more space to fill, so even though the don't look bigger he actually ended up replacing 270cc for 450cc (high profile silicone)

3 weeks after surgery

I like the way they are looking, even though it's still early to tell since it has been only 3 weeks after surgery.

They look fuller at 3 weeks

Very happy with my results so far

Before and After 3 weeks

5 weeks post op

Here is a picture 5 weeks after surgery.

6 weeks after surgery

Looking more natural :)

8 weeks post op

Hi it's been 8 weeks and I'm feeling that my breasts are smaller now and with less cleavage. They look more natural but I hope they stay where they are now. Here is a picture with a 34D VS bra... What do you think?

It's been 2 1/2 months

Hi
Here are some picture at 2 1/2 months. I think they look natural. My right aureola is still healing (a little bit of redness around)
Weston Plastic Surgeon

I visited several doctors in the area and Dr. Rothfield is by far the most experienced and confident: All his answers were straight to facts and very professional.