Fat Transfer to Breast from Tummy for Mother of Three Kids - Weston, FL

After breast feeding my three children I wanted to...

After breast feeding my three children I wanted to bring some life back to 36 A breasts while also losing some of the roundness in my tummy. I'm 5'3" 138 lbs. I didn't want to go huge and because I have I have an autoimmune disease I didn't want implants. I was recommended to Dr. Harrell and couldn't have been more pleased he thoroughly explained the procedure and and answered all of my questions . I am 2 weeks post op . I have some swelling but I am pleased with the results. I look like my pre mommy self! I will update after 6 weeks.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Harrell and his staff . He is an excellent surgeon who truly cares about doing the best for his patients. He listens to any questions or concerns I have and leaves me with realistic expectations. He didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear like some of the other surgeons I've consulted. His staff worked with my schedule and were prompt in returning calls .