Breast Augmentation, 48 Year Old Mother of Two (Both Breastfed Long-term)

I had breast augmentation three weeks ago with...

I had breast augmentation three weeks ago with saline, moderate profile, under the muscle implants. My recovery has been very easy and pain-free and I could not be more pleased with the size/shape of my new breasts! I was very concerned about looking natural after augmentation and having breasts that were proportional to my body, since I have a narrow frame. My result has been exactly what I had hoped, just enough volume and fullness restored to my breasts without the obvious look of implants. Dr. Messa is wonderful surgeon!

I found Dr. Messa to be extremely professional, knowledgable, and compassionate. Every person I have interacted with on his staff has been personable and warm, from front desk receptionist, to surgical coordinator, to nurses, etc. His office and surgical/recovery area are impeccable and very comfortable. I had a breast augmentation after years of indecision and I am extremely happy with my results so far (at three weeks post-op). Dr. Messa is a gifted surgeon. My surgery and recovery have been surprisingly easy and pain-free. My incisions are virtually invisible. He listened carefully to what my wishes were (a very natural-looking and conservative enhancement), and delivered exactly what I had hoped for. I am very pleased with my choice to go ahead with this procedure and for having chosen Dr. Messa as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating breast augmentation!