Botox for Frown Lines - Weston, FL

I just had my second visit for Botox with Dr. Ryan...

I just had my second visit for Botox with Dr. Ryan Greene in Weston, Fl and it was great. He is a very talented, caring and personable physician and only has my best interests at hand. I considered doing Botox on my forehead, not just between my brows ( glabellar) but was concerned due to how my eyes are set and how much I use my brows to express myself. He told me I was not a good candidate for Botox there and I found that so refreshing and genuine. I am a natural looking woman and he knew It would not bode well on my eyes , as it could droop my brow. I highly recommend Dr Greene for his skill, caring demeanor and authenticity. He's great!
Weston Physician

I just had my second visit for Botox with Dr. Greene and it was great. He is a very talented, caring and personable physician and only has my best interests at hand. I considered doing Botox on my forehead, not just between my brows ( glabellar) but was concerned due to how my eyes are set and how much I use my brows to express myself. He told me I was not a good candidate for Botox there and I found that so refreshing and genuine. I am a natural looking woman and he knew It would not bode well on my eyes , as it could droop my brow. I highly recommend Dr Greene for his skill, caring demeanor and authenticity. He's great!