African American Rhinoplasty- Finally done!!

I dedicate my page to my Kindred Plastic Pal...

I dedicate my page to my Kindred Plastic Pal **wink**. Without her amazingness and encouragement, I would not have posted this page.
I have had a hump on my nose ever since I can remember. My sister hit me in the nose with a pogo ball back in the 80's (I'm telling my age lol) and I do not know if that it is the contributing factor to the hump but I had the wake for my hump during my pre-op appointment yesterday. Additionally, the hereditary double chin has got to go. If I don't nip it now, I will regret it me.

This is my desired outcome or close to it

Here is a pic of my desired outcome.

More photos of my nose

More photos of my nose

3 days post rhinoplasty and chin liposuction

Hello lovelies. So the surgery was on Friday. The entire surgery was 5 hours versus the originally anticipated 3 hours. The nose did not cause much discomfort. The chin lipo was more painful. There was not a lot of fat in the chin but the jawline was superb post surgery. The day after, my doctor was pleased. He cleaned me up and told me he'll see me when it's time to remove the splint. I've been okay except for being over the "Mayor of Whoville" look with the nose and the swelling. It's coming along and I'm staying positive. Thank God for a good support system. The pics I'm posting are the day after and three days post.

Beyond elated!

Dr. Harrell has hands and a mind blessed by God. I'm beyond elated with the outcome. I will be going back for some unrelated treatments. Anyone interested in Dr. Harrell should not think twice. He was my first and last stop for a reason. Haizel is phenomenal. She is Dr. Harrell's right hand woman and keeps everything in order. I appreciate them both. I'm very fortunate to have found them.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My surgery is scheduled for 3/11/16. I am so fortunate that Dr. Harrell is performing my surgeries. His bedside manner, skills, patience, and beyond have made him my first, only, and last stop. The drawing he created of my nose is exactly what I desire. He did not pressure me one bit and his confidence of my desired outcome was selling enough. His Patient Consultant, Haizel, is an angel on Earth. I am a perfectionist so I bombard her with question after question. She remains sweet, patient, caring and most of all she KNOWS her business inside and out. Dr. Harrell and Haizel are a great team and I am confident I will be extremely satisfied with the end results. Update... I am beyond elated with the beautiful work that Dr. Harrell has performed. He was so patient and gave me exactly what I wanted. Haizel is just fantastic. She's amazing at what she does besides being a great person. They are both wonderful human beings and I am fortunate I made the choice to work with them.