34yo, 350cc Breast Augmentation with Nipple Reduction. Weston, FL

After breast feeding two children, my small...

After breast feeding two children, my small breasts became deflated and my nipples were so stretched that they almost hung from my flat chest. I was embarrassed to change my clothes in front of my husband. I live in South Florida and there are thousands of plastic surgeons to choose from. Some of my friends had their breasts done by famous, celebrity type surgeons. A lot of them had fantastic results. But as a medical professional myself, I wasn't looking for a celebrity to operate on me, I was looking for a doctor. I wanted someone that I trusted would fix things if they went wrong. I wanted someone I trusted in an emergency situation. I wanted someone that seemed more concerned about my safety than anything else. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Charles Messa. From the moment I met him, I trusted that he understood what I wanted, knew what he was doing, and that I was safe in his hands. He knew that I wanted a natural look and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He and his entire staff were amazing to deal with. He is pleasant, kind, and knowledgeable. He took his time with me even though his lobby was full. Before surgery we shared a few laughs and he made me feel at ease. I asked him not to go over 325cc. Thank goodness he didn't listen to me! He chose 350cc based on what he felt looked best on my body. His vision and skill are a reflection of true talent. I had many follow-up appointments with Dr. Messa to ensure I was healing correctly. Some of my friends said they saw their surgeons only one or two times after their surgery. That seems crazy to me. It is now about 8 months after my surgery and I am absolutely thrilled with my results! Thank you Dr. Messa and staff!