24 Years Old, 2 Kids , Chose to Do Liposculpture to See the Results Before Deciding to Do a Tummytuck - Weston, FL

Staff was very nice. Had a little misunderstanding...

Staff was very nice. Had a little misunderstanding that was quickly resolved. Liposculpture on the abdomen, bra fat and flanks. Although they claim the procedure is painless I did experience pain especially in the lower abdomen ( which was alot of fat stored) but overall I am satisfied and I will workout to complete the shape im going for.

2 weeks post op - 4 post op massages

Hi guys since im from Long Island i go to a spa in Brooklyn called Plastymunecas .....Follow her on IG , she is Amazing . Honestly im still swollen but alot of swelling has went down due to the massages and other treatments and wearing my Fajr. She recommended I get another Fajr because the one Top body Sculpting gave me isn't a good one. She also recommend I get an ab board . So now that my body is finally coming together My breast are saggy I want them done next year :-(

2 weeks Post Op - 4 massages