Globus Sensation

I had it done almost a week ago. I had a headache...

I had it done almost a week ago. I had a headache for the first day, the next day I had a headache and then a lump in my throat sensation that would not go away. By the third day the throat had gotten worse. I have a constant feeling that I have a huge lump in my throat that will not let up. I do not get any relief from it except when I am eating, I don't notice it as much. It is very very uncomfortable. I am very upset. My wedding is in 2 months and I really wish I had not done this. Now I have this horrible lumpy throat that will not go away. I called the Doctor's office that did it. I spoke to the receptionist who said she spoke to the Dr about it and they told me the Dr. had not heard of that happening before. She told me I am probably just getting sick! Please I have had many colds and flus in my life I know the difference. I have never felt such an awful and uncomfortable sensation before. I have no answers and I have no idea how long I am going to suffer with this! BTW my crows feet are gone but I would rather have some wrinkles then deal with this horribly uncomfortable sensation that does not let up.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Meeting him he was very nice. He answered my questions. Very upset in how they handled my issue. I did not get to speak to the Dr. and they were very dismissive with me and made me feel like this is something in my head or unrelated! They said it sounds like I'm getting sick. They did not offer any solutions or suggestions and now I'm stuck feeling awful sensation that will not go away after only one day of having these injections.