33 Years Old, 2 Kids, 34A, 360gr, 105lbs, Must Needed Breast Implant - Westmount, QC

After breastfeeding twice, my breasts shrunk from...

After breastfeeding twice, my breasts shrunk from a C to an A. I wasn't too sure if I should go for breast implants because I'm not embarrassed or a ashamed by my tiny breasts. However, when I met with Dr Lee, I instantly changed my mind, I was absolutely convinced it was the right thing to do and reassured by the operation. I always wished to have breasts like before my pregnancies but never thought it could ever happen someday.

Post op update

24 hours later, I'm doing pretty good. It's very swollen, and a little sore but all in all, I'm doing good. And very glad of the results. Take a look for yourself. It's definitely worth it!

Before and after operation

Just received the photos Dr Lee took of my breasts before and after the operation. They look great and I'm so happy with the results!

10 days post-operation

10 days later, my breasts are quickly taking place, falling naturally. They aren't swollen anymore, the implants don't hurt anymore either, and I can finally sleep on my sides. Yay!

1 month post op

4 month postop

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee is the most reassuring person I know. Soft spoken, wise and not at all intimidating, he explains everything in great detail. His main goal is for his patients to be in confidence and to understand everything there is to know about the operation. Truelly takes the time to meet with clients and helps you choose the right prosthesis for your body type. He explains all the pros and cons, makes you aware of how different prosthesis looks on different body shapes. Dr Lee definitely convinced me without a doubt that he is a doctor of experience, knows what he is doing and that he is the surgeon I would want for my breast implants. Now that the operation is over and done with, I can definitely confirm that I made the right choice going with Dr Lee. He is the best doctor! He really did a great job and I'm very satisfied with my breast implants. He always answers my questions within a timely manner and is always very respectful and professional. I would recommend Dr Lee to everyone I know without any hesitation.