28 Year Old Mommy of 2 Looking to Perk Things Up After Babies - Westmount, QC

I am not the type to write reviews but I believe...

I am not the type to write reviews but I believe Dr Schwartz and the whole staff deserves it!
I decided to write this review because I haven't seen any reviews about the doctor concerning a beast augmentation and as I was reading all the reviews I was wishing to see something about that procedure. So here it is.
I had my surgery this morning and was so soon nervous. I got a call the previous night from the Dr's secretary which is so sweet she wanted to confirm everything with me and wish me sweet dreams!!

The morning of the surgery everyone was so calm, respectful and sweet I quickly felt at ease. I am someone that like to have control over things and not knowing exactly how I would look and what size I would ultimately be should have been stressful but I honestly had trust in Dr Schwartz in the final chose!

Dr Schwartz wow he is caring, calm and very professional you can tell he has a lot of experience, he suggests things to you without imposing them. Yeah is very reassuring.
The nurses were amaaaaazing and the anasthesiologist as well.
Surgery went well, the whole thing was done under and hour. Woke up in a warm bed in pain but the nurses quickly helped me ease the pain.
I haven't seen the results yet going to take off the bandages tomorrow.
can't wait to see the results!!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon