45 Old, 2 Kids, Breast Lift, Tummy Tuck and Arm Lipo - Westmount, QC

After lots of research on the best plastic...

After lots of research on the best plastic surgeons in the Montreal area, I chose to consult with Dr McGill for a breast lift and tummy tuck. Not only is she incredibly beautiful and smart, but she is the most down to earth, open and generous doctor I have ever met! She put me at ease right away and was extremely detailed about the procedures. I decided to add arm lipo as well. The whole staff, Anna and the medical nurses were just incredible. I felt they all had my best interest at heart and were just as excited as I was to help me get through the recovery period and start seeing my results. There is no doubt in my mind that Dr McGill, a "chick" surgeon, as she put it, has an exceptional vision of a woman's body and what we really want. And she certainly delivered! I am amazed at my results one month post op and they will only get better in the next few months. Dr McGill helped me gain my confidence back, and that is priceless!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon