Do It Do It Do It - Mount Airy, MD

I waited on this procedure for years, nervous...

I waited on this procedure for years, nervous about the pain, and whether they would look fake. I now wish I'd done it earlier. From the first day I met with Dr C he put my mind to rest, giving me every bit of detail I wanted to know about the procedure from start to finish. He listened to exactly what I wanted, and how I wanted them to look, and my fears, and patiently answered every question. He did not push me either way on size or style. Then even the day before surgery I was worried I was going to look too big. Again he patiently said he would bring several sizes and see what looked best when he was doing the surgery. After I left the decision up to him, he chose the smaller size and I am so glad he did. The hospital center where he did the surgery was so efficient, the nurses and anesthesiologist were great. Dr C was there before the surgery to answer any questions, there when I came out of anesthesia, and called several times after I got home to check on me. His office was also very available when I had questions a couple days after the surgery. I can't say enough about how happy I am I did this, and how wonderful Dr C was throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. C if you are thinking about getting breast implants. I would also say to anyone on the fence about doing this - do it, do it, do it .
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon