34 Year Old, 2 Kids, Unhappy with body and pain, Sydney, AU

Breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck. I was so...

Breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck.

I was so tired and unhappy of having extremely oversized breasts for my body proportion my whole life. I had suffered from constant neck and back pain and the ability to find clothes and bras that fit being a 14 GG cup. I decided after having kids I had to do something about it. My stomach also took some wear and tear due to 2 caesareans, preeclampsia, resulting in a botched c-section scar. I had a significant stomach apron despite weight loss and exercise.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Eddy Dona is an absolutely amazing, gifted and brilliant surgeon, who has transformed my body into something I never imagined possible and has changed my life! Even at 4 days post op l was blown away with my results and can honestly not sing his praises more highly. I had researched several plastic surgeons initially, as I knew what a major and important surgery this was to be. I knew that I wanted someone extremely experienced with the right credentials, who had great feedback/reviews/before and after photos, and also, an artistic flair. After obtaining consults from three other surgeons, I still didn't feel as though I had found the 'right' one until I came across Dr Dona. His team were fantastic in their customer service and communication right from the start. I had needed specific surgery dates due to work and child care and despite being booked out for the consult and surgery dates I needed, Sharon and the team were so appreciative and accommodating of my needs they somehow juggled things around to suit me. So as luck would have it, I was able to get an appointment with Dr Dona and knew almost straight away that he was the perfect surgeon for me. I loved how thorough he was and went through everything in detail, ensuring I was informed and felt comfortable. He stopped often to ask if I had any questions or concerns and at no time did I feel like he was treating me like 'a number' or in any way pressuring me. This definitely wasn't the case with others I had seen. I was really quite surprised with the difference in prices that were quoted for the exact same surgery. I had one surgeon quote me over $40k for the exact same procedure that Dr Dona performed and could not understand why? Probably due to location and because they can! I was never driven in my decision by price but I was fortunate that Dr Dona's turned out being one of the cheapest I had obtained which was another bonus for me. On the day of surgery, Dr Dona made me feel at ease instantly and talked me through what was going to happen and what to expect once I woke up. He came to check on me to see how I was going after surgery as well as a couple of days later before I went home. What I found equally assuring and caring, was a phone call I received the day after my surgery from one of the girls from his reception, who were checking in to see how I was and if I had any questions or concerns. This made me feel so well cared as I had felt vulnerable being away from my family and alone in hospital. Almost straight after my surgery, my back and neck pain had ceased and I had perfectly proportioned breasts and a flat, sculptured stomach that I had always wished and dreamed for. It is only 5 days post op as I'm writing this and I am blown away with the results already. Dr Dona has exceeded my expectations and what I thought I could realistically achieve. His amazing skills has seriously changed my life! I cannot thank Dr Dona and his team enough! I am so excited to see the final product and can't wait to be able to get an entire new wardrobe.