34 Year Old, 2 Kids, Unhappy with body and pain, Sydney, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck. I was so...

Breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck.

I was so tired and unhappy of having extremely oversized breasts for my body proportion my whole life. I had suffered from constant neck and back pain and the ability to find clothes and bras that fit being a 14 GG cup. I decided after having kids I had to do something about it. My stomach also took some wear and tear due to 2 caesareans, preeclampsia, resulting in a botched c-section scar. I had a significant stomach apron despite weight loss and exercise.

4 weeks post op

I've included some pics from 4 weeks post op. Feeling so much better now and feel almost back to normal. Just the occasional swelling and bloated look that comes and goes but that's normal for the next couple of months.
Amazed already at my results and have loved going into shops and fitting into normal sizes and a triangle bikini again! I've managed to lose weight also as super motivated to maintain results. Dr Dona is seriously an amazing surgeon.

6 weeks post op pics without tape

Feeling so much better now. Just the occasional twinge and bloating at end of the day usually. Back at gym and did really well just sticking to cardio and avoiding core related activities. Had a bit of swelling following workout that lasted a couple of days but will wear binder next time to help.

8 weeks post op

Feeling almost my old self. Still the occasional bloating days and odd twinge. Exercise routines getting back to pre op standards, wearing my compression suit for working out as feel much better and secure with it on.
Was able to wear a bikini with confidence on a weekend away with some friends- hasn't happened in years. Very happy!

Dr Eddy Dona is an absolutely amazing, gifted and brilliant surgeon, who has transformed my body into something I never imagined possible and has changed my life! Even at 4 days post op l was blown away with my results and can honestly not sing his praises more highly. I had researched several plastic surgeons initially, as I knew what a major and important surgery this was to be. I knew that I wanted someone extremely experienced with the right credentials, who had great feedback/reviews/before and after photos, and also, an artistic flair. After obtaining consults from three other surgeons, I still didn't feel as though I had found the 'right' one until I came across Dr Dona. His team were fantastic in their customer service and communication right from the start. I had needed specific surgery dates due to work and child care and despite being booked out for the consult and surgery dates I needed, Sharon and the team were so appreciative and accommodating of my needs they somehow juggled things around to suit me. So as luck would have it, I was able to get an appointment with Dr Dona and knew almost straight away that he was the perfect surgeon for me. I loved how thorough he was and went through everything in detail, ensuring I was informed and felt comfortable. He stopped often to ask if I had any questions or concerns and at no time did I feel like he was treating me like 'a number' or in any way pressuring me. This definitely wasn't the case with others I had seen. I was really quite surprised with the difference in prices that were quoted for the exact same surgery. I had one surgeon quote me over $40k for the exact same procedure that Dr Dona performed and could not understand why? Probably due to location and because they can! I was never driven in my decision by price but I was fortunate that Dr Dona's turned out being one of the cheapest I had obtained which was another bonus for me. On the day of surgery, Dr Dona made me feel at ease instantly and talked me through what was going to happen and what to expect once I woke up. He came to check on me to see how I was going after surgery as well as a couple of days later before I went home. What I found equally assuring and caring, was a phone call I received the day after my surgery from one of the girls from his reception, who were checking in to see how I was and if I had any questions or concerns. This made me feel so well cared as I had felt vulnerable being away from my family and alone in hospital. Almost straight after my surgery, my back and neck pain had ceased and I had perfectly proportioned breasts and a flat, sculptured stomach that I had always wished and dreamed for. It is only 5 days post op as I'm writing this and I am blown away with the results already. Dr Dona has exceeded my expectations and what I thought I could realistically achieve. His amazing skills has seriously changed my life! I cannot thank Dr Dona and his team enough! I am so excited to see the final product and can't wait to be able to get an entire new wardrobe.