Small Boobies Be Gone! - Westmead, AU

I've been very insecure about my breasts ever...

I've been very insecure about my breasts ever since I was hitting puberty (all my friends had bigger boobs and I was the under-developed one during school days - hell, even 12year olds have bigger boobs than me these days and now I'm 26!) but not anymore! As I finally bit the bullet and had my breast augmentation, it's definitely a confidence booster and best decision I've made in a while! :)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I simply found Dr Lim on the Internet, after a lot of searching and reading reviews I found dr lim pretty popular and not a bad word said. Dr lim was very honest and recommended the suitable size implant for me. The day of surgery was a breeze, the doctors and nurses were all so lovely and even my recovery process was better than I expected. Dr lim such an amazing job with it and also the incision sites are hard to see! And the all of dr lim's staff at the office were great and able to work around my schedule.. I highly recommend him if anyone is wanting to get their breasts done. (Even my mum is keen to go see him now!)