Could Not Be Any Happier! - Westlake Village, CA

I would like to thank Dr. Kristina Tansavatdi for...

I would like to thank Dr. Kristina Tansavatdi for doing such an amazing job. I went in for a non surgical rhinoplasty and was impressed with the results. She is one of the best doctors!. She is very honest and very genuine. I had not idea what to expect when I went into her office but honestly, I have never been so happy with the work I did. The service was excellent and so are her team members.

I highly recommend her because she is so personable and makes you feel comfortable. It feels like she is a friend giving you advice. She will follow up with you and check up on you even after the work has been done. Honestly, I recommend her with 100 flying colors. If I can give 10 stars for ratings, she would definitely get all of them. Dr Kristina if you ever read this, I would like you to know that you are doing an excellent job, You are very smart, professional, young, dedicated and have integrity with a kind personality!!!!!! .
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon