Skin Pen on Old Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Westlake Village, CA

I consulted Dr. Tansavatdi if there was any merit...

I consulted Dr. Tansavatdi if there was any merit to micro needling on body stretch marks. I was on her website and noticed that she was a face specialist and used the Skin Pen on her patients' faces with amazing results. After much research on micro needling on the body, I thought I would ask anyways. Dr. Tansavatdi was patient with all my question and gave me solid, non-advasive, honest suggestions. She did say that the Skin Pen would give me the results that I wanted on my old pregnancy battle scars (I'm weary about a tummy tuck, but I wanted better skin tone, tightening and fading). Other options were also suggested, but not offered at her office and the staff was more then willing to research where I could get the other options done. I decided to stay with Dr. Tansavatdi and to do the procedure.

The staff was very accommodating and nice. Payment plans were easy. They took their time with me and made me feel welcomed.

Everything is healing nicely. The Dr. and staff told me exactly what to expect during the healing process and it put my mind at ease. I still have a few more treatments to go and I'm excited to see more progress. Dr. Tansavatdi and her staff will definite be my go to skin specialist/plastic surgeon.

Pictures

Posting pictures as I go through my treatments. So far so good! After one week of the treatments, there is lots of peeling. Similar to the after effects of a sunburn. Skin is smoother and tighter. Stretch marks are fading a little.

4 weeks after 3rd Skin Pen treatment PLUS 2 weeks after Radio Frequency Treatment

Loving the results so far!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dana performed the procedure under Dr. Tansavatdi's supervision. She was friendly and knowledgable. She was also attentive to my needs and always made sure I was comfortable. Dr. Tansavatdi checked in often and answered the plethora of questions I had. She gave great, down to Earth answers and never rushed me.