I Can Breathe Again!! - Westlake Village, CA

Having recently broken my nose, I was turned down...

Having recently broken my nose, I was turned down by other doctors being that the case was too complicated given my medical history. I happened upon Dr. Tansavatdi based on the other reviews that I read. She told me she had never done a case like mine but she believed that was capable of taking it on. Not only can I breathe through both sides of my nose, but my nose looks fantastic!!! She is by far the best surgeon that I have ever had. I would recommend her to everyone!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

The most profound thing that I can say about Dr. Tansavatdi that sets her apart from the other surgeons that I have had is that she seems to care about your ENTIRE well being. Her post-operative care, and 'whole body care' was beyond that of any surgeon I have ever had. She was incredibly sensitive and sincere, and yet at the same informative and realistic. Had the surgery not turned out to be a success I still would give her 5 stars for her care, and attention to detail.