10 Hours After Two Syringes of Radiesse - Westlake Village, CA

I had been wanting juevederm in my marionette...

i had been wanting juevederm in my marionette lines for a few months so I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon. Today was the appointment and he said he was having a special on Radiesse so I said yes. He didnt ask me any medical questions like allergies because if he had I would have told him I'm allergic to everything under the sun ! He injected two syringes up along my cheek bones and then into marionette lines. The bruising and swelling came quickly. I happened to google Radiesse and I saw all the nightmare photos and horror stories that everyone has had and now I'm soooo freaked out that this will happen to me in 5,10,15 days! Here's my photo 10 hours after.

The next day

I've been putting Arnicare cream on this area and taking the tablets. I'm not as freaked out as I was last night. The bruising is only in the marionette area but he did inject all the way up my checks.

Two days after 2 syringes of Radiesse

Here is a photo two days later. I've been downing the Arnica tabs,rubbing Arnica cream on area and putting warm compresses. I can't bring myself to read the horror stories about this drug as I'm afraid I'm headed that way.

Before Radiesse photo requested

This is a photo taken 2 weeks prior to my Radiesse injections. I'm embarrassed because I think many will say that I didn't need anything at all as the doctor told me . I just wanted something for the marionette lines. I have a feeling that they won't even be gone after all this bruising goes away.!

Six days after Radiesse treatment

Did I need it?

9 days after 2 syringes of Radiesse- What a waste of $1000

Listed is a before photo taken two weeks before Radiesse. Next to it is 9 days after Radiesse. The doctor injected up along my cheek bone and was supposed to eliminate the tiny marionette lines I had.
Maybe 9 days isn't long enough but I think I look horrible. I got flu like symptoms afterward which I still have, very tired but I'm sure no doctor would attribute that to the Radiesse.
Before photo I have blush and lip stick on. After photo just lip gloss.
You be the judge.
Don't want to add his name

He did answer all of my questions and was very gentle while injecting .