30 Year Old Mama of 4

I am so glad that I got my tummy tuck done! I...

I am so glad that I got my tummy tuck done! I worked out hard and tried many weight loss programs, but even after I lost all the baby weight on my stomach, I was left with a pouch of extra skin. This procedure was the only option if I wanted a flat stomach. My stomach looks amazing now! Not only was the extra skin removed, but my abs are tight and flat now thanks to the ab repair. My husband and I were also pleasantly surprised to find that it made my breasts look better too from the way it pulled my skin. My breasts look so much perkier now without having made any changes to them.

Be prepared - it was a tough surgery to recover from. My husband took a week and a half off of work to be able to help me with our young children. You'll be hunched over for a while because your abs are so tight. I couldn't get back to my normal workout schedule for 8-9 weeks and even now my abs are weak and I need to rebuild strength there - but it is totally worth it! Once you get through the first month post surgery, you'll be so excited about the results that you will forget about the pain of it all.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goldman did an AMAZING job!! I am so glad that I chose him to do my procedure. The finaly shape that I have, the minimal scaring, and my pretty new belly button are all the result of his impressive talent. I highly recommend him and will be back for any additional procedures that I want in the future. Also, all of the ladies that work for him are SO nice! I love going in for my office visits there, they are great and very conscientious of my time.