They Remove Years from my 55 Year Old Face - Westlake, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Three years ago I started to notice deep lines...

Three years ago I started to notice deep lines between my eyes and nasolabial folds. I also noticed that my cheeks were beginning to sag and there were fine lines and wrinkles on my brow and around my eyes. I went to Westlake Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, where I met with Margaret Lakin, Dr. Goldman's nurse practitioner and, after a consultation, she injected Botox and fillers into select areas of my face. The results were amazing. Since then I have gone back on a regular basis for Botox and some other 'tune ups'. Family and friends are unaware that I have done anything, but compliment me on how 'young' I look. Dr. Goldman, Ms. Lakin and all of the staff at Westlake Plastic Surgery and Med Spa are warm, friendly and caring. When the time comes that I need a surgical face lift, they will be my providers.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Margaret Lakin is amazing. She greets me warmly, answers my questions thoroughly, listens to my concerns and assesses what is needed to keep me looking younger than my years. I have had questions regarding procedures and she is always available by phone or e-mail to respond to any questions or concerns.