Terrific Staff and Great Results - Westlake, OH

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman's practice in...

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman's practice in Westlake for two years. I have had eye lash extensions and needling procedures with Bridget and fillers and Botox/Disport with Margaret. The entire team is friendly and professional and the results have been terrific. My sister and I use to go to a different practice in Westlake but found this group far superior in every way. Brittney (Westlake office) reports all my treatments to the pharmaceutical companies and gets me all the discounts, coupons and benefits that save me money. Love this!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I have met with Dr. Goldman on several occasions. Generally I see a member of his staff for treatments or injections. He was personable and friendly when we met. He is highly intelligent without a trace of arrogance. One time after lip injections I called the office on a weekend and he responded personally. The entire practice has a feeling of excellence, integrity and caring.